1. Power off your phone,
2. Take the original Sim Card of your phone,
3. Insert a non-accepted sim card which is different than your Original Service,
4. Switch on your phone,
4. Phone will ask you a Sim Network unlock PIN*,
5. Enter the Unlock Code (NCK) and click OK,
6. Confirm the Unlock Code and click OK,
7.Phone will be Unlocked.
* If phone do not ask for "SIM Network Unlock PIN", please compose 2945#*450# to access the secret menu to enter the Unlocking Code.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG MS450 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. ElectroniXchange is not associated with or sponsored by LG. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.