Order the Unlock Code of your Samsung Galaxy S4
When I order an Unlock Code for my Samsung Galaxy S4, what will I receive?
With all Samsung Galaxy S4 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4?
NOTE: Make sure that Samsung Galaxy S4 PROMPTS for the code with a NON accepted sim card and that your IMEI is correct by dialing *#06#
- Go to the Dial pad and dial *#0011#.
- Please click your MENU button (Bottom LEFT button) and click BACK on the menu that appears, nothing will happen do not worry please move to the next step.
- Please click your MENU button again and this time click KEY INPUT.
- When the Key input box appears please input the number "1" and hit OK.
- You will see a number 1 for a while, please wait until it changes into the SERVICE MENU.
- Please click  DEBUGGING SCREEN >  Phone Control >  Network LOCK.
- You will see 3 OPTIONS within Network LOCK.
- Please click on number  Perso Sha256 INFO, the screen will change slightly.
- Please hit the MENU button then when the menu pops up please carefully hit BACK to return to the previous screen
- Next Please click on number  Perso Sha256 ON, the screen will change again to a one line message.
WARNING: IF YOU SEE TWO LINES WITH A "NOT_CHANGE" AND A  IN THE LINE THIS DID NOT WORK TO FIX THIS PLEASE FOLLOW BELOW:
- 11. Hit MENU go back and select  Perso SHA256 OFF.
- You will see TWO lines, please click the very first one which will say then MENU NOT EXIST.
- Click MENU and go back a page.
- Hit  Perso SHA256 info (MAKE SURE IT SAYS ENABLED_FLAG ... .
- Hit menu go back.
- Hit  PERSO SHA256 ON (MAKE SURE IT STILL SAYS ENABLED_FLAG  ).
11. IMMEDIATELY ON THAT PAGE WITH THE ENABLED_FLAG, restart Samsung Galaxy S4 on the screen by holding the power button and click RESTART.
12. When Samsung Galaxy S4 prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code provided to you.
13. Your Samsung Galaxy S4 is now permanently unlocked!
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
ElectroniXchange is an incorporated company, we've been unlocking cell phones for
15 years now and strives to provide the best service for our clientele.
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. ElectroniXchange is not associated with or sponsored by Samsung. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.